Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Greeting Farm Friendship challenge

Happy Hump Day Friends!!! Hope  you are having a lovely week and its not too crazy.  I have a card share today.  Using the cute and sassy stamp from The Greeting Farm called Day Off Anya.  If you are interested in this cutie, you can find her  here.  I have a confession to make, The Greeting Farm stamps are one of my most favorite stamps and I am a hoarder of them lol.  Now let's get to the card, I am participating in The Greeting Farm challenge this month called Friendship.   I decided to create a 6x6 card using my favorite color purple.  The patterned papers used are from My Favorite Things tranquil textures.  The sentiment is from the greeting farm magical friends stamp set.


Copics Colors used:
Skin: E15,13,11
Hair:W09, 07, 05, 03
Purple: V09, V06, V04
Blue: B28, B26, B24
Boots:W9, W7, W5
I colored this image using my copics.  The hair was a beast but I loved the way it turned out.   This card is off to a lovely crafty friend of mine.  I hope they like it as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments: