Saturday, August 20, 2016

Disney Mini Album

Hello my friends, thanks for stopping by.  Today I am sharing a cute Disney mini album.  I love the way this mini album turned out, and Mickey is one of my favorite characters.   I made this album with my friend's daughter in mind.  She went to Disney World earlier this summer and took a bunch of photos.  I followed a tutorial from Corenescreations and I linked the tutorial here. The album measures 71/2x 51/2 and can hold over 40 pictures.




I used the magical adventure collection from echo park.  I love these papers, they went well with my base.    The embellishments are from a Mickey Mouse sticker pack I picked up at Joanne's.  That's it for now, have a great day!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this. I started watching the video on how to make it and still haven't made it all the way through. I like the binding system!

    ReplyDelete