Friday, September 2, 2016

Funday Friday Episode 3

Hello my friends, we have finally made it to Friday.  Yay,  I am super excited the weekend is here!  Not only am I excited the weekend is here, its a three day weekend.  You know what that means..... crafty time along with more crafty time.  I have to schedule the chores in somewhere during this weekend.  I have a gatefold card to share with you today using the LaLa Land Crafts August club kit. This set is so cute, although all of the kits each month are cute.  I knew once I got the kit in the mail I was going to make a gate fold card.




Copic colors used: 
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23,Y11
Pink: RV29, 25, 13, 21
Green: YG17, 13, 11
Brown: E37, 35, 33

I stamped the image on x-press it blend card stock using momento tuxedo black ink.  I colored the image using my copics and have listed the color combinations above. The designer papers are from a paperstack called Hello Darlin by DCWV.  I paired the DSP with various bazzill card-stock and used a scalloped oval and stitched die from my stash.  The watermelon, dragonfly, and flower border  dies are from the August club kit. Thanks again for stopping by and hope this card bring some craft inspiration.  Until next time, have a great weekend.    


No comments:

Post a Comment