Friday, September 16, 2016

It's FRIDAY-We are going to the Circus

Hello my friends, thanks for stopping by.  We have made it to the end of the week and the weekend is almost upon us, woohoo.  I am excited, it feels like this week went by really slow.  Anyway, on to the card share for you today.  I am using the Scrapper's Delight digital image from their new release. I wanted to color her up as apart of the Scrapper's Delight Facebook challenge.  When you get a chance you should definitely check them out.  I love going to the circus to see all of the animals and eat cotton candy.  Wow,  I am reminicing over my childhood, yikes.



Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, 0000
Hair:E59, 35, 33, 31, 50 
Yellow: W5, 3, YR23, Y15, 13
Red:W5, E07, R24, 14, 12
Turquoise :W5, BG09, BG05, BG01, B00

When I saw this image, I knew I wanted to use the Carta Bella collection Circus Party.  The colors paired very nicely with the image.  I love the sentiment because it is so true.  Life is like a circus because you are juggling several different things at once.  That's all I have for today, hopefully this will inspire you to get crafty.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment