Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Magnolia Lollipop Card

Hello my friends, thanks for stopping by.  Today I want to share a lollipop card using Tilda with summer pants from Magnolia.  My inspiration comes from the Magnolia doohickey club volume 11. I actually call these rosettes with fancy borders but I like the lollipop card term better lol.  The first layer was cut at 2.5 x12 (2) using bazzil card stock.    I used a martha stewart border punch to create the fancy edge around the first layer.  The second layer was cut at 1.50x12 (2) using a paper stack from Michael's.  I cut the image out using a simon says stamp stitch circle die adding frontage to image.  I used some cheesecloth to add some detail to the lollipop card.  The word bead is also from Michael's and the silver bow is from my stash.  I love this lollipop card and will be making more as they are addicting.






Copic Colors Used:
Skin E13, 11, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y11
Blue: BG 09, 07, 02
Pink:RV10, R81, 83, 85

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to create something Beautiful.  Until next time, Happy Crafting. 




2 comments:

  1. This is totally sweet! I never made one of these before, but I might try it in the near future. :)
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamara, you should try it. It's super easy and fun to make.

      Delete