Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Scrapper's Delight Halloween Card Share

Hello my friends, Happy Hump Day!  We are almost to the weekend and I am getting excited.  I have a card share for you today using the cute Scrapper's Delights digital image called Honey Anime.  If you are apart of the Scrapper's Delight Fan Facebook group you can pick up this image as apart of the Freebie Friday Challenge.   Since Halloween is a couple of days away,  I wanted to create a Halloween card with this cute image.  OMG, do you see her hair?  LOVE IT!  I colored her up with my copics and used some fun papers from my stash to create this card.  I added the boo sticker which is also from my stash. I added the cob web border from La La Land Crafts at the top.   I love the way she turned out, if you want to pick her up definitely check out the Scrapper's Delights store.  Thanks for stopping by, have a Great Wednesday.

Copics colors:
Skin: E13, 11,00,000,0000
Hair:E27, 25, 99, YR30, 31, 24
Orange: YR09, 07, 04
Gold: YR23, Y15, Y11



No comments:

Post a Comment