Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thrifty Thursday




Hello my friends, its Thrifty Thursday over at Scrapper's Delights.  What is Thrifty Thursday?  It's a bi-weekly special offer that happens at the Scrapper's Delights store.  These special offers are just $1 each for one day only.  Today's Thrifty Thursday's deal features these cute Fairy's.




Here is my card, using one of the cute Fairy's called Flutter By Butterfly .  I colored her up using my copics.  I knew I wanted to use Fairy Dust paper collection from KaiserCraft.  I love this paper collection and it went perfect with this cute image.  Hope you find some inspiration with this card.  Head over to Scrapper's Delight store and pick up this cutie TODAY.


Copics used:
Skin: E15, 13, 11
Hair: C9, 7, 5, 3
Purple: bv02, bv00, bv000
Aqua: BG13, 02, 00
Wings: BV02, 00, 000/BG02, 000, 
Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen




2 comments: