Thursday, December 29, 2016

Happy 2017 Tilda

Hello my friends, hope you are enjoying the holiday season with family and friends.  I am still trying to recover from Christmas, it came and went.  Wow, where has this year gone?  We are a couple of days away from 2017, crazy how time is flying by.  Today I want to share a desk calendar using Happy 2017 Tilda.  She was released a month or so ago and I love her.  She is ready to celebrate 2017 for sure. I used my copic markers to color this cutie up.  I masked her off to add the fireworks background stamp from My Creative Time.   I added designer papers from Carta Bella Amour collection which is one of my favorite collections.  She is holding a glass of champagne or sparking cider, so I added the glass from magnolia's advent calendar.  The heart border and Fabulous die are from La La Land Crafts which I thought would be perfect for this desk calendar.  


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y11
Pink:R89, 85, 83, 81

Hope this project brings some inspiration for you to get crafty.  Thanks for stopping by.  

Challenges I am entering:




3 comments:

  1. Can I just say that the calendar is absolutely beautiful, and I am looking at it on my desk right now!!! You are so incredibly talented and I am blessed to call you my friend. Xoxo, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your beautiful creation at Simply Magnolia, good luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Fabulous, with lovely colouring and attention to details. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete