Monday, December 12, 2016

Poinsettia Tilda Christmas Card

Hello my friends, thanks for stopping by.  It's Monday, yes Monday and the weekend went by so quickly.  I just need one more day..... one more day to craft.  I am definitely looking forward to the end of the year when I can get some time off so I can craft until the wee hours.  How many of you have completed your Christmas cards?  Well if you have, my hats off to you.  I am still working on Christmas cards, I started late what can I say.   Here is a card that I created using the new Poinsettia Tilda.  She is such a cutie and I love she is holding a poinsettia behind her back.  I created a easel card and colored the image with my copics (colors used are below).  I used designer papers from a new paper pad I purchased at my local craft store.  The snowflake borders and the winter trees dies are from the Doohickey club volume 2.  I wanted to add poinsettia around the image and I used the poinsettia die from spellbinders.  I added nuevo copper penny crystal drops to create the inside of the poinsettia's and add dimension.  The sentiment is from the designer paper stack.  The inside of the card, I added the stocking from the Doohicky Club volume two as a "stopper".  All I need to do is add a personal message and this card will go in the mail.  That's all for today, hope this provides some Christmas inspiration.

Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y11
Red: R39, 29, 24, 22, 20
White: C5, 3, 1, Colorless Blender
Yellow: YR21

No comments:

Post a Comment