Sunday, March 5, 2017

Cleaning Claire by Angelsheartsnmem

Good Morning crafty peeps, it's Sunday and my day to clean the house.  I would rather be in my craft room but sometimes I have do this adulting thing, lol.  Today, I am sharing a card using another Angelsheartsnmem digital image Cleaning Claire which you can pick up in her etsy shop here.  This is so me for today, cleaning house feeling like there could something better to do today.  I created a twisted easel card base and used the lawn fawn perfectly plaid paper with this card.  I printed  the image on copic x-press it blend card stock.  I used my copics to color her up, and used a stitched rectangle die to cut her out.  I layered the image on the card front and added a sentiment below for the stopper.  I also added midnight blue nuevo drops to the front of the card to create dimension.  Check out Angela's etsy shop for this and more cute digital images.  Let her know I sent you over.  


Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00
Hair: E59, 37, 33, 31, 50
Blue: B99, 97, 95, 93,91
White: C3, 01, 00, colorless blender
White Gel Pen



That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Hopefully you get some crafting in and not stuck doing house chores like me.  Have a fabulous Sunday!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment