Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs New Challenge

Hello crafty friends, Happy Tuesday to you.  It's a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs blog and this week's theme we are using Pastel colors.  For this card, I am using Teenage Fashion which you can pick up in the store here. She reminds me of a friend of mine's daughter, cute and sassy.

I created a shaped card using a die from Go Kreate.  I added digital papers from my stash that was perfect for the colors.  I colored the image using my copics and cut her out using a stitched oval die from CC Designs.  I layered some die cuts from my stash around the image and I used a altered stick pin to add as well.  I used wild orchid crafts flowers using the color palette around the image.  I cut out the sentiment using a stitched circle die and layered scalloped circle from Lawn Fawn to the card.


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 21, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 15, 13, 11
Pink: RV23, 21, 10
Blue: B06, 04, 02
White: C3, 1, 0

I love this image and I love the way this card turned out.  Check out the blog to see what the other ladies created using this theme.  Don't forget to check out the Facebook page as well.  Thanks for stopping by, we will chat soon.  Have an awesome day!

Challenges entered:
Sketchy Challenge #119

2 comments:

  1. Hi she is fantastic and adore your florals thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete