Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Greeting Farm Bonjour Anya

Hello crafty friends,  I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday and its off to a great start.  I am super excited to be a guest designer this month with The Greeting Farm.  So without further ado, let’s get this party started!

I decided to create a cute card using the digital stamp Bonjour Anya which you can pick up in the TGF store today.   I colored the image using copics and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I cut out two circles from dies I had in my stash, one being a stitched circle to layer the image on.  I then cut out a stitched square and added it to the card as well.  I cut out the word hello several times to give some added dimension.  I then added some  wild orchid craft flowers around the card to finish it off.  I hope you enjoy this card and it provides you with some inspiration. 



Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 21, 000
Hair: E18, 15, 13, YR12
Dress and Hat: RV34, 32, 10
Shoes: N7, 5, 3



Thanks for stopping  by, check out The Greeting Farm store for this and other cute stamps.  Head over to the Facebook page and share your creations with the group.  Have a great Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment