Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs Anything Goes Challenge

Hello friends, Happy Tuesday to you!  Today over at Crafty Sentiments Designs we have a new challenge going on.  This week is anything goes and I created a tag using Friendships.

I colored the image using copic markers and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I die cut a tag out and used distress inks to create the clouds in the background.  I then die cut a sun out and attached it to the tag.  I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the tag.  It was the right sentiment for this tag.


Copic colors: 
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
White: C3, 1, 0
Blue: B97, 95, 93, 91
That's all I have for you today.  Check out Crafty Sentiments Designs blog to see what the other talented ladies created for the challenge.  Have an awesome day!

1 comment: