Saturday, July 22, 2017

Kit and Clowder Monthly Class

Hello friends, hope you are doing well.  It's the weekend and I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Today I am sharing something a little from my usual projects. Each month, I get the monthly class from Kit and Clowder.  The classes are awesome and you learn various techniques either with alcohol markers or pencils.  I will be honest, I hoard the classes but this month I couldn't pass up not coloring this cutie.   This month's Kit and Clowder create and learn class is all Lily Dancing Princess which can be purchased here.  

I love this image and the way she turned out.  This month's class, we used several techniques to achieve this look.  If you want to pick up some tips and tricks on coloring, check out Kit and Clowder and the monthly create and learn classes.  You will not be disappointed at all.  

Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E35, 33, 31,50
Blue: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Light Blue: BG07, 05, 01
White: W3, 1, 0
Purple: V09, 06, 04, 01
That's all I have for today, thanks for stopping by.  Hope you will get some crafting in today.  We will talk soon, hugs.  




No comments:

Post a Comment