Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Make it Crafty Frappe Delight

Hello friends, thanks for stopping by.  Today I have a card share using the new Make it Crafty Frappe Delight.  Anyone that know me also know I am a huge Starbucks fan.  Anytime I see a stamp that is coffee related, I get excited.  This was no exception, as soon as I saw this cutie I rushed right over and purchased her.
I colored the image with my copics and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I used Sugar Pea Designs coffee paper stack to create the card. I die cut the heart coffee bean die from LaLa Land Crafts die and added it to the front of the card. I layered  oh frap die cut from stamploration in front of the coffee bean Heart diecut. I then added the image to the card front.


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E59, 37, 33, 31
Blue: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
White: C3, 1, colorless blender

I love this image and glad I picked her up. Thanks for stopping by today, have a great rest of your day! 
Challenges I am entering:
Color Inspiration Link up 24
Crafting from the Heart
A Bit More time to Craft

1 comment:

  1. Great card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete