Thursday, August 17, 2017

Kit and Clowder August Create and Learn

Hello Friends, hope you are having an awesome Thursday! This week  Kit and Clowder released this month's Create and Learn marker class and I immediately started working on the class.  I am loving this month's class and the cute little fairy from The Paper Shelter.   This month's class was jammed packed with so many techniques.  This class  gave me an opportunity to step outside of my comfort zone  and have some fun with the various techniques.  I am going to be honest, it took me a couple of days to complete this month's class but it was so worth it once it was finished.  I love the finished project and all of the colors that were used to complete this.  


If you ever want to learn some really great tips for various coloring techniques, check out Kit and Cloweder online classes.  Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have an awesome Thursday!  



No comments:

Post a Comment