Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs Winter

Hello friends, thanks for stopping by today.  We have a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs and this week theme is Winter.  The image I chose for this theme is Jasmine with Skates.

I started out by embossing the background using a snowflake embossing folder.  I then used a tree die and a hill die to cut out some trees and the hill.  I added some white appliqué to the trees to create the snow.  I colored the image using my copics and cut her out using the brother scan and cut 2.  I popped her her on foam tape and added a sentiment from my stash.  This card came out too cute and its on the way to someone very special.



Copics colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00
Hair: E79, 44
Blue: B06, 04, 02, 00
White: C3, 1, colorless blender

That's all I have for you today, don't forget to check out crafty sentiments designs blog to see what the other talented ladies created for this challenge. Thanks for stopping by and  have a great Tuesday!

1 comment: