Saturday, November 25, 2017

PaperNest Dolls Carolers

Hello friends, Happy Saturday to you.  Hope you had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend.   I am sharing a cute Christmas project over at the Papernest Dolls blog today.  The holiday season has officially started so I am in high gear creating cute holiday projects to share with family and friends.  I decided to alter a gift bag using the super cute carolers.

I used a Christmas designer paper pad from DCWV called merry memories stack alter the gift bag.  i wanted to create a winter scene using the carolers.  I colored the carolers up using my copics and cut out the images using my brother scan and cut 2. I die cut out the icicle border from jaded blossom stamps out of white glitter card-stock and added it to the top of the bag.   I then die cut the lamp from La La Land Crafts and added it to the bag along with a bow.  I added the snow slope to the bottom of the bag to finish off the winter scene.  I love this bag and loved the way it turned out.




Thanks for stopping by today, don't forget to check out the Papernest Dolls blog for more inspiration.  Have a great weekend and we will chat soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment