Sunday, January 28, 2018

The Papernest Dolls Ellie with Heart Flower

Hello friends, hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I am sharing a card I created using The Papernest Dolls Ellie with Heart Flower.  She is such a cutie and I enjoyed coloring her up.  I am working on several valentine projects so I am in the love mood.   I used the digital papers from Echo Park called hello sweetheart as my inspiration for creating this card.

I colored the image using copics and cut her out using a stitched circle die from my stash.   I had some die cuts laying on my desk from another project and decided to use them for this card.  I added the sentiment from a stamp set in my stash to finish this card off.


Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E57, 35, 33, 30
White: C3, 1, colorless blender
Red: R39, 37, 35
Green: YG17, 13, 11
That's all for today, thanks for stopping by.  Check out The Papernest Dolls shop for this and other cute images.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment