Thursday, February 8, 2018

7 Days of Love: A shaker card

Hello friends, hope you are doing well today.  I have a super cute shaker card to share with you today. Continuing with the Love theme, I decided to pull out some of my cute dies and stencils to create this shaker card.

I created the heart background with distress oxide ink using the Pink and Main heart stencil.  I then used the stitched rectangle to cut a rectangle using My Creative Time stitched rectangle frame dies.  I created the heart frame using Elizabeth Craft Designs puzzle heart die. I added some Honeybee stamps sequins to create the shaker.   I added the cute little kids from Diemond Dies sweet kiss die set.  This die set is so adorable!  I added the XOXO die cut sentiment from My Creative Time to finish off the card.



Products Used:
Honey Bee stamps sequins 

This is a super cute card and will be hard to part with it but the recipient will love it as much as I do.  That's all I have to share today, thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a great rest of your day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment